03 October 2014

SUNDIAL








Sorry I've been away so long, dear friends! Exigencies around a new teaching position have held the lion's share of my attention hostage since summer. But there's this, printed way the hell back in July, and it's so, so good I could no longer hold my tongue; flipping through it again this past weekend, I realized how many things I've yet to share this season...

Sundial was produced by genius poet/printer/critic/human Rich Owens in Maine, (maybe as) a one-off to mark David Grundy's visit to the states. Letterpress covers on kraft paper with photocopied guts. And the lineup is pretty incredible (see above). This number features the last few lines of my Katechon 3, the rest of which appears in the Timeless, Infinite Light anthology, and will appear later (??), in full, in a slightly different form thanks to the diligent (though frankly paranoid!) work of the Vigilance Society. Sundial can be had here for super cheap, and purchase may also snag you a copy of a tiny David Grundy one-off chapbook, also produced by Owens for the visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment