17 December 2014

Important News about This Weekend's Events




Greetings all:
I'm very sorry to report that Thom Donovan has cancelled his visit to the Bay Area due to a family emergency. Friends and colleagues will be pleased to hear that he is totally fine; however, he's got his hands full so please hold off on emails. He'll be in touch with all of you soon.

In the meantime, while we've had to cancel Thom's two public lectures at the OMNI (see above), Friday's reading is totally still on. Further, I am pleased to announce that friend and poet Hugo Garcia Manriquez has joined the bill in Thom's stead.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. My neighbor is constantly clean in the house and in the yard, from which I was just shocked, he is at work day and night, and there is enough time to clean, I asked him how, and he told me, everything is simple, this is a service that solves such issues, just click here and you too will immediately receive their services like me.

    ReplyDelete